Monday, September 9, 2013

Alphabet Wall Cards {FREE Printables}

Alphabet Wall Cards, homeschool, diy, abc
Alphabet Wall Cards


I found a few sets of alphabet wall cards online that I fell in love with and wanted to use to decorate  our classroom, but I really didn't want to spend a lot of money and unfortunately all of the sets ranged from twenty to thirty dollars, which no matter how cute, was too much for me to spend on alphabet cards.  So as usual I stumbled upon this really great website called The Handmade Home, where I found these adorable and FREE alphabet wall cards.  The internet is seriously a beautiful thing!

I printed all of my cards on 4x6 postcard paper and scaled them to fit in print mode.  After they were printed I trimmed them down, hung a few pieces of garden twin with thumb tacks and used clothes pins to hang the cards.



Click HERE to get your Free Alphabet Wall Cards!
                                 Alphabet Wall Cards, homeschool, diy, abc

3 comments :

  1. Thanks! I have been looking for cards as well!! I like free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have been looking for cards as well!! I like free :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Other Posts You May Like