Friday, January 18, 2013

Our Little Coop Household Binder {Coversheet and DividerSheet Printables}




Okay! Now that we have the basic supplies to begin creating our personalized household binder (three ring binder, sheet protectors, tabbed dividers, hole punch), we can finally start printing and assembling! To make things simple, lets start with the coversheet and the divider sheets.  

Coversheet:
The cover sheet can be done in one of two ways. If you bought a binder with a clear view cover, simply print your coversheet and slip it in the front! In my case, I bought a binder that did not have a clear view cover so I slipped my coversheet into a sheet protector and placed it in the very front of my binder.  

Tip: I would reccommend printing all of your printables on cardstock to ensure durability.  

household binder family organizer
So, depending on what kind of dividers you buy, the sheet covers may or may not hang over the edge inhibiting you from seeing your tabs.  If you happen to buy dividers that are shorter in width there is an easy solution. 

household binder family organizer
Take a scissors and cut the hole punch binding off paying careful attention to not cut the "stitching" that holds seals the corner. 
household binder family organizer
Slip your cover sheet in the sheet cover and create new holes with a hole punch. 
household binder family organizer
There you have it! 



Divider Sheets and Tabs:

household binder family organizer printables
If you are placing your divider sheets inside of sheet covers and your tabbed dividers are short in width, the same steps taken for the cover sheet may need to be applied here.  In this case because the tabbed dividers are already hole punched I found it to be easier to use a handheld hole puncher (don't mind the appearance...I think it's a little old).

household binder family organizer printables
Line up your divider tab with your cover sheet/divider sheet and individually punch your holes.  

Done! 

After creating a large lump sum of the printables I will be using in my binder I divided my binder into the following sections:

  1. Calendars & To-Do Lists
  2. Family & School
  3. Health & Fitness
  4. Meals & Menus
  5. Home Maintenance & Management 
  6. Budget & Financial 
  7. Activities & Travel
  8. Blog Management 
I have been working non-stop on this binder and the printables to go in it and it is taking. me. FOREVER.....honestly.  To make life MUCH easier for you, in each post I will provide links to my etsy store where you can buy exactly what you are seeing in my binder.  These printables are personalized for your family!!  PLEASE feel free to email me if you have any questions! emily@ourlittlecoop.com 


Personalized Household Binder Printables
Coversheets are available in three colors for you to choose from:
Household Binder Personalized Coversheet - Mustard Chevron
CLICK FOR DOWNLOAD
Household Binder Personalized Coversheet - Brown Chevron
CLICK FOR DOWNLOAD
Household Binder Personalized Coversheet - Blue Chevron
CLICK FOR DOWNLOAD


Personalized Household Binder 
Divider Pages are available in three colors for you to choose from and include the following dividers:

Household Binder Personalized Divider Sheets & Coversheet - Brown Chevron
CLICK FOR DOWNLOAD 
Household Binder Personalized Divider Sheets & Coversheet - Blue Chevron
CLICK FOR DOWNLOAD

Household Binder Personalized Divider Sheets and Coversheet - Mustard Chevron
CLICK FOR DOWNLOAD











2 comments :

  1. I just found your blog and LOVE it! Thanks for sharing this AWESOME binder pages with us!!! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Other Posts You May Like