Sunday, August 12, 2012

Quail hatch day!


Newly hatched Coturnix quail

Yes, I am a border-line quail hatching addict. Luckily for me, I have a lot of people interested in starting to raise quail for both their eggs and for meat.

Today is day 16 and I have both Coturnix and Tuxedo Coturnix hatching. This is my first time hatching the tuxedos and so far a success. I am very happy to be adding these to my flock to add a little color variation.
Tuxedo Coturnix quail (Left) & normal Coturnix quail (Right)


Tuxedo and regular Coturnix chicks


Just hatched baby quail in the brooder.

Cheers! ~ Kevin

Join us on FACEBOOK!





*********⬇   Please +1 our posts  ⬇************



1 comment :

  1. I just recently took an interest in this topic....would like to know more! MG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Other Posts You May Like