Sunday, September 8, 2013

Our Homeschool Classroom!

So now that we have that out of the way, I would like to take the time to introduce you to our homeschool classroom! I didn't want to spend a lot of money in here and did my very best using items that we already had around the house. After much discussion, we decided to put our classroom in the basement hoping it will help keep everyone focused for the short time we are going to spend in it.  Tomorrow is the big day and I and I can't wait! So without further ado, I present to you our classroom!

Homeschool, classroom, school, home, diy, desk, fishtank, bookshelf
Our Homeschool Classroom
Homeschool, classroom, school, home, diy, desk, fishtank, bookshelf, map
Our Homeschool Classroom

1 comment :

  1. This is fantastic. Too bad Florida homes have no basements!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Other Posts You May Like