Friday, July 6, 2012
DIY water mister photos
Hi all. Just wanted to share with you a few pictures of my water mister setup. I can break this down into a step by step for those interested in the how to. All of these parts used can be found at your local home improvement stores and mainly consist of drip irrigation parts. Total cost = less than 4$! The nozzle I use has an adjustment on it so I can get the finest spray of water possible without having to buy a $1500 setup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Other Posts You May Like
-
At a later date, I will be posting a step by step on assembling a "Go Bag" so stay tuned. This article will be an introduction to ...
-
So it seems that we can all agree that walking outside into your back yard, reaching up grabbing an apple, and without hesitation taking ...
-
I have to admit that over the past few days I have been mildly obsessed with starting a "Household Binder" for our family. Recent...
-
Make sure you head over to http://www.fromscratchmag.com to sign up for updates and your free subscription!
-
It is a given. In most cases, the only time you will need to use your generator is when you are tired and the weather is less than desirab...
-
FEMA has put together a list of items you "should" have together in your home incase of a disaster. I wanted ...
-
Baked balsamic chicken with asparagus, tomato and mozzarella cheese CHICKEN Ingredients: 1 lb chicken breasts split in hal...
-
For those of you creating a Household Binder for your family, here are your free printables of the week! This weeks printables in...
-
Happy New Year to everyone (sorry I'm a few weeks late)! I was going to hold off on posting this until the end of next year, but I ...
-
Okay! Now that we have the basic supplies to begin creating our personalized household binder (three ring binder, sheet protectors, ...




No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!