Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our Little Coop Household Binder Free Printables {Calendars}

So Our Little Coopers, would you like to hear the good news first or the even better news?  I'll start with the good news.  The good news is that I have finished designing and creating most of the printables for the Our Little Coop Household Binder.  The even better news? After much thought and consideration, I have decided that instead of selling the Our Little Coop Household Binder printables  like I had originally planned, I am going to give them away....for free.  Yes, I am going to give them away for free.  I have spent many, MANY hours creating this binder for my family and while I truly believe that buying these printables would have been worth every single penny, I am fully aware that there are so many families out there right now that might not be able to work them into their budgets.  So I would like to offer them to you.  To love and to cherish, to have and to hole punch.  I hope that they are helpful, I hope that they make organizing life a little less stressful, and I hope that someone out there is jumping up and down for joy because they just hit the printable jackpot!

So without further ado, the first of MANY free printable posts.

{Don't forget to subscribe to our blog so you don't miss any of the upcoming posts!}


Our Little Coop Household Binder 
Monthly Calendar Printables 
January to December 


Our Little Coop Monthly Calendar Printable - January by












1 comment :

  1. Very nice! I had a binder when our kids were little that listed everything about our lives and schedules. It was so helpful. We recently realized that we need to update and use it again now that we are empty nesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Other Posts You May Like