Saturday, November 2, 2013

How to Fold Your Clothes the Right Way


I'm not too proud to admit that finding this post completely changed my life. I can not tell you how many times I fold and refold my kids tshirt drawers because they have decided to tear through every perfectly folded shirt in search of what they are going to wear. So imagine my excitement when I saw this and realized "I have been doing this wrong my entire life!!" Now both the kids and I can see what is in their drawers, no demolition needed.

So to achieve this awesomeness it's really very simple, but I've included pictures and steps...just in case.  

⬇   Please +1 our posts  ⬇




2 comments :

  1. I fold my own T- shirts similarly so I can tell which one is which! That way my drawers don't look like the before pic, lol. Well, most of the time anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fold them this way but then i put them flat. i don't have that many shirts..so what if i only have 10?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Other Posts You May Like