I started my day emptying my two maple sap buckets into this stock pot to boil. Would you believe the burner refused to work!? After cleaning it out and warming up the propane we are finally off and running!
Monday, March 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Other Posts You May Like
-
A few months back my husband's aunt turned me on to Scentsy, a candle warming system that claims to "never release the harmfu...
-
I know, it's kind of gross. But lets be honest here, everyone who has had a child knows that they pee in their beds (and ours). When ...
-
As we all know, meal worms are a great feed supplement for all poultry flocks, and they LOVE them. Thanks to companies like Happy Hen T...
-
The old fashioned feeders are quickly becoming a thing of the past. Although they may still work for some, people are finding themselves ...
-
Enter below for your chance to win an EcoGlow Chick Brooder from Brinsea! Enter to win: Using the form below, subscribe to our blog...
-
Despite it being April and the temperatures hovering around 45 degrees, I am still clinging on to the little touches of spring that are popp...
-
Happy New Year to everyone (sorry I'm a few weeks late)! I was going to hold off on posting this until the end of next year, but I ...
-
Win a 1-Year Subscription to Backyard Poultry Magazine AND a bag of Happy Hen Treats! First, a word about our sponsors. ...
-
It has been very busy around here as it usually is this time of year. But as I promised before, I am going to give you a quick run down...
-
We have learned a lot throughout this homeschooling journey and one thing I most definitely am confident about is that a designated sch...

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!