Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Homemade Fabric Softener



After hearing not so great reviews for this recipe, I was not expecting good results, but I have to say that I LOVE THIS!  The clothes smell great and are the softest I have ever felt them.

Recipe for the liquid fabric softener:

What you will need:

  • 6 cups boiling water
  • 2 cups hair conditioner  (I used Suave because it was the cheapest)
  • 3 cups white vinegar
  • measuring cup
  • empty container 
  • funnel 
  • large bucket 
  • whisk
Directions:
  1. Whisk water, hair conditioner, and vinegar in a large bucket until smooth.  
  2. Funnel the mixture into your empty container. 
  3. Done! :)

Here are the steps that I took:
  • Cold water wash setting
  • Used 1/2 cup of homemade liquid laundry detergent. Recipe can be found here: Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipe
  • Filled a Downy Ball with the liquid fabric softener to the appropriate line
  • Line dried








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Other Posts You May Like