Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Corned Beef Hash Quiche

Corned Beef Hash Quiche 


I wish I had taken a picture of this the last time I made it because it is definitely not something I make on a regular basis.  However, with Fathers Day right around the corner I may be making it sooner than later.  Picture or no picture, this is an awesome and very easy recipe that everyone will love.  

Ingredients

  • 6 large eggs, beaten
  • 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
  • Salt and pepper
  • 1/2 small red onion chopped
  • 1 16oz can of corned beef
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
  • 1 (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pie crust

Directions

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. 
In a non stick pan, brown the corned beef. 
Layer the corned beef, cheese and onion, then pour the egg mixture on top. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. .

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Other Posts You May Like