Monday, March 26, 2012
Mystery Chick
We have a chick who has sprouted feathers on her feet!! As of now we have no clue what kind of chickens we will end up, but this one seems to be the most mysterious. Going to ask around and see if anyone knows what breed this might be.
Labels:
Chickens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Other Posts You May Like
-
My kids adore playdough, and although most of it ends up ground into the fibers of my area rugs, I still continue to buy it. Today I t...
-
Ingredients: Cookies: 1 1/2 cups softened butter 2 cups white sugar 4 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 5 cups flour...
-
It has been very busy around here as it usually is this time of year. But as I promised before, I am going to give you a quick run down...
-
A few months back my husband's aunt turned me on to Scentsy, a candle warming system that claims to "never release the harmfu...
-
We have a very reluctant little reader in our house who I always approach with great caution when it comes to her reading. She loves t...
-
Last fall during the first few weeks of using Oak Meadow's First Grade Curriculum, we pressed what very little flowers were left in o...
-
For years we have been using Botanical Interests seeds and every year they have proven to be our absolute favorite. We are about a wee...
-
TOP EGG: COMMERCIAL STORE-BOUGHT "ORGANIC" EGG BOTTOM EGG: FREE-RANGE EGG When you look at the picture above, it is easy t...
-
Ingredients: 3 eggs, beaten 3 slices of turkey or corned beef, chopped 1/4 cup sauerkraut 3 tablespoons french dressing 3 slice...
-
Now that we are homeschooling, I try to do everything possible to find exciting ways to teach the kids things that might normally be kind...


No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!