Reese had left us a comment in our "Happy Hen Treat Giveaway" post that her chickens favorite treat was the greens from the tops of strawberries. Tonight after my son downed an entire pint of them, I brought the tops out to the girls to see how they would like them and this was their reaction. A whole lotta staring. HAH!!! After dinner I'll go out and check to see if they ate them and i'll post an update.
Friday, June 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Other Posts You May Like
-
A few months back my husband's aunt turned me on to Scentsy, a candle warming system that claims to "never release the harmfu...
-
I know, it's kind of gross. But lets be honest here, everyone who has had a child knows that they pee in their beds (and ours). When ...
-
The old fashioned feeders are quickly becoming a thing of the past. Although they may still work for some, people are finding themselves ...
-
Enter below for your chance to win an EcoGlow Chick Brooder from Brinsea! Enter to win: Using the form below, subscribe to our blog...
-
As we all know, meal worms are a great feed supplement for all poultry flocks, and they LOVE them. Thanks to companies like Happy Hen T...
-
Despite it being April and the temperatures hovering around 45 degrees, I am still clinging on to the little touches of spring that are popp...
-
Happy New Year to everyone (sorry I'm a few weeks late)! I was going to hold off on posting this until the end of next year, but I ...
-
The once plentiful 22 lr rimfire ammo cartridge. With all of the latest talks of gun control, many suppliers are coming up short ...
-
What you will need: Two mason jars, one small enough to fit inside the other. About 2 cups of sand or soil Ants Direction...
-
We have learned a lot throughout this homeschooling journey and one thing I most definitely am confident about is that a designated sch...

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!